Grilling and Tailgating go hand in hand and good food can make or break a tailgating get together. Johnsonville understands this and wants to make sure your next event is awesome!
Johnsonville has a wide variety of products ranging from pre-formed burgers, to chicken to brats. They have come up with a sweet recipe called "Brat Hot Tub" check out the directions below:
Johnsonville Brat Hot Tub
- 1 large (11-inch x 9-inch x 2 3/8-inch) aluminum foil baking pan
- 2 to 3 cans (12 ounces each) beer (got to like that)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced
- JOHNSONVILLE® Brats ;
- Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair. Pour in the beer, and add the butter and onions.
- Grill your Johnsonville Brats to a juicy, golden-brown perfection.
- Serve immediately to your hungry guests and place any remaining brats into the steaming hot tub.